- Join us on Facebook
- All “Military Personnel are FREE OF CHARGE!!! Just show your Military I.D.
- You can now buy your tickets on line and save time.
- Due to insurance issues groups will be 5 people or less.
- 2016 we have a completely new layout.
For your safety you must have on shoes or boots, You WILL NOT be admitted without proper footwear, no open toe shoes or sandals allowed.
NOTE: We WILL NOT allow any concealed weapons on trail property. You will be electronically checked.
Please keep checking back for updates!!
Operation food drive
- Operation food drive 2016, Terror Trail will take $1.00 off admission. Bring Three (3) non perishable food items and we will take $1.00 off of your admission only on food drive nights. Limit only 1 discount per ticket per person. “NOTE” Discount is not available for on-line ticket purchases.
- Look for this logo next to the date for discount dates. “NOTE” Discount is not available for on-line ticket purchases.
- Our ticket stand offers hot drinks and snacks.
- Group discounts are available for 20 or more people.
- We will be open in all weather conditions.
- Please keep checking back for more updates!!
- All proceeds raised will be donated to Make-a- Wish Foundation and Shriners Hospital for Children.
WARNING: You may experience vulgar language, intense visual, lighting, strobes, and special effects under extreme conditions.
This attraction is not recommended for individuals with heart problems, who are pregnant, have respiratory problems, who suffer from claustrophobia or anxiety attacks. Sorry our wooded trail is not handicap accessible.
Terror Trail® reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will not be admitted if you have on any kind of open shoe or if you appear intoxicated or under the influence of narcotics.
Terror Trail® reserves the right to eject any person for any reason.
Copyright © 2003 – 2017 Security Services Of Wisconsin All Rights Reserved.